Here are a few items to check out while you're nestled in front of a fireplace or huddled at your desk during this week of holiday chill…
- Good on green energy advances thanks to the war in Iraq.
- Minus Studios and their collective "erase waste" design philosophy.
- Architect on the new sustainable Kresge HQ.
- Designer Observer's holiday reading list.
- The top albums of 2006 and the unexpected dematerialized demand to get them.
- An interview with Tord Boontje (pronunciation help here) on design and his holiday work for Target.