7.27.2006

Stealing Ideas


After 6 months I finally bothered to download some photos from my cell phone. I snapped this one while visiting the AIGA gallery in New York this winter. Our 2004 NeoCon tradeshow booth was on display as part of the AIGA Year In Design 26. As I approached the Environmental Design section, I discovered the photos of our exhibit were missing from the display (exhibit A). A brief conversation with the docent revealed that a design class had just toured the gallery and one naughty student had secretly swiped our photo boards. I award an "F" for flattery and an "D" for dematerialization.

1 comment:

digitalhts said...

Nice article! its very best oppurtunity as a future goal for indiviual.otherwise If any one want to learn graphic design contact us on 9311002620 or visit our further website:- https://htsindia.com/Courses/web-and-graphic-designing/graphic-designing-training-course

Our blog is mostly about sustainable design in the interiors industry,
especially carpet. Sometimes it's just about us. Updated when we've got something good to say.